♡ 250th POST ♡

     Well it's been a little more than a year since I started this blog, and now together we've reached the 250th post! So much has happened in the last year; boy does time fly by. For one, my blog has really progressed. Also, I'm so much happier with life just in general. I don't think many of you know this, but for years I have been suffering from a chronic illness. I had to switch back to online classes again last month because it was really starting to affect my heart and lungs, but things finally seem to be getting better little by little. I started on some new treatment, and the next step would have been chemo, but it looks like we might not have to do that after all! My life has been through lots of ups and downs over the last few year, but this blog has really been a positive thing for me and I'm glad I have it here. It keeps me feeling productive, and I've gotten the chance to talk with so many beautiful people, so thank you for even just reading what I have to post!

Some of my favorite posts from over the last year:

     I'm at a place in my life where I feel like so much is achievable through hard work and determination. I want to continue growing with this blog, but I also have hopes to open a little shop soon and maybe even work on a writing project! Here's to hoping for lots of productivity and another 250 posts!

image

As always, you can reach me at esmith55987@gmail.com, and if you ever have suggestions for post ideas, I'd love to hear them!

image

I hope your week is going well! Much love, 
E

image



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image