ModCloth Deal, Ladies!


     ModCloth is running an awesome deal this month where you can get $20 off any purchase over $50 when you sign up for a new account using this link, and I of course snatched up this opportunity and bought a few cute things. I'm really excited for these garments to come in the mail, so I just had to share this awesome deal with you guys too! Who doesn't love getting packages anyway (especially when you're getting such a great deal!)?! Let me know what cute things you picked up if you choose to use this deal too! Offer ends 10/2.


1 comments:

  1. I wish I had seen this before I bought clothes other places :(

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image