CRAZY DEAL, DUDE



     If you're looking to invest in a new perfume, this might just be the perfect kit for you. When I first saw this kit I was like -_- Why on earth would I spend $50 on samples? BUT HOLD UP, GUYS! You also get a gift certificate for a full size perfume! When you buy this kit, you get to test out 11 well-known perfumes and then pick out a full size of whichever is your favorite! The set contains scents from brands such as Chloe, Marc Jacobs, Philosophy, and Gucci. One of my all time favorite perfumes is Marc Jacobs' Daisy Eau So Fresh. With the gift certificate, I could get a 2.5 oz bottle of this perfume, which is normally priced at $85. Getting a high end perfume for $35 off is ridiculous. I would definitely recommend this kit. In addition, Sephora usually releases a bunch of similar sets during the winter in preparation for Christmas, so keep a look out for more great discounts.

Do you like the idea of this product? Are you looking forward to seeing more?

1 comments:

  1. I love this idea. too bad i spent all my clothes money already :(

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image