Dear Diary


     This week was homecoming week, and let me just tell you that I am so glad it's over. The psychological appeal to participate in these annual events was just not with me this year. I went to the dance last night, but I am not coasting on the normal buzz you feel after leaving such a high school highlight. My friends seemed to have a ball though, so I'm happy for them! I'm mostly just ready to move on and get this upcoming week over with, and I feel like I'm already drifting into that monotone week to week school thing. Does that make any sense? Probably not.
     Anyways, next weekend we are celebrating my friend McKennah's birthday, and I'm pretty pumped for that. I'm also pumped to get my math test over with. Oh and I'm excited to move onto our next art project in Junior Studio. Variety is the spice of my life, and I am in need of some of this spice. Wish me a quick week, will you?



1 comments:

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image