This week I got the pleasure of partnering with Brave Store. Their store sells lots of super super cute clothing, accessories, and iPhone cases, and I strongly urge all of you to check out their store! 
     I was slightly afraid that because their garments are so affordable, they might be of pretty low quality, but the tights and headband that I was sent are very quality products. You are getting way more than you are paying for. This headband only costs $5, yet it is very comfortable and virtually impossible to break! I usually get headaches from wearing headbands, but this one is cute and comfy. The tights were also very well made.  I usually rip my tights almost instantly, but I haven't made any runs in these ones yet! As a warning, I wouldn't recommend these tights to anyone with a tan. They are quite pale; perfect for girls my shade though. Below I listed some of my other favorites from their store:

     Besides all of their wonderful pieces, this store also has excellent customer service, and the package shipped super quickly for something that was coming overseas. I really recommend this store if you are looking for some trendy pieces to fit into a small budget. I am 100% satisfied with these products, and I think you will be too!




19 comments:

  1. Oh my god. The owl messenger bag and the leaf ring. DO WANT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg those shoes!! Are those hard to walk in?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not any harder than normal wedges/heels!

      Delete
  3. I really love the stockings! With the heart :"> It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely getting one of those headbands.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, I had one of those headbands but I lost it ;( But I do have my skeleton leg stockings <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. the cat flatform is so so cute *-* brave store becoming my fav! -anembrace

    ReplyDelete
  7. I's so scared of those shoes ahah I feel as though I would fall down lol but these are so cute omg!

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww i love the shoes! can u really stand with that? so nice:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the hearts are adobs and those SHOES omfg

    ReplyDelete
  10. The studded head band and tight YASSSSS <3 very cute

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the headband omg --lowlifeeee.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i cannot wait to get my hands on their cat beanie.
    www.mattiefortune.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have a studded headband like that! They're cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! I HAVE A GUITAR TOO! <3 http://i-cant-find-a-good-name.tumblr.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. i really need to start coming to your blog everyday. i have $200 to waste and it will probably be done on these sites. saponaceous.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image