So Sephora is running a 15% off discount for their members right now, and this deal is crazy! Sephora never ever offers savings like this, not on holidays, never. If you need some new high end makeup, then now is the time! This offer is only available to members, but it is very simple to become one. Simply sign up to become a beauty insider (there is a link at the top of their website) and enter the code CHIC when checking out. You could also use this deal in stores too, but make sure you print off the online coupon. This deal lasts until April 22nd, and there is no minimum purchase amount required! You could be saving major money here, folks. Perhaps some lip tars or a Benefit sampler set is in your future??



5 comments:

  1. I never tried buying my own set of make-up and since I've been seeing a lot of good reviews about Sephora products, I might try to use them in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you usually shop only at Sephora or do you buy make up in other places too??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've only bought from Sephora once. I'm more of a drugstore makeup girl :)

      Delete
  3. I want to try these products. I need to be a lady! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image