E's Reviews:
Dash & Lily's Book of Dares
by Rachel Cohn and David Levithan


     This book was GREAT. I read it in less than twenty-four hours, which I have never ever done before.
     It is a super cute happy teenage feelings book.
     I found this book when I google searched "books like The Perks of Being a Wallflower". It's not nearly as raw as Chbosky's novel, but they're both similar in the teenage romance aspects I suppose. The entire book is mildly reminiscent of the night out on the town in John Green's book Paper Towns. David Levithan, one of the book's writers, actually co-wrote with John Green for the book Will Grayson, Will Grayson.
    This book will leave you feeling bubbly and will have you dying to make your own book of dares. It's a very cute and unique story.

Cute Graphics, Cute Quotes, Cute Images
You will surely like this book if you liked:
Paper Towns by John Green
The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
Overall, I rate this book 98 cupcakes out of 112 cupcakes. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image