DEAR DIARY



          Things I've learned this week:
          - In Cuba, rescue teams use trained bunnies to sniff-dectect people from under collapsed buildings.
          - The weight of a whale's tongue is roughly the same as the weight of an elephant.
          - Theodore Roosevelt owned a pet badger.

     I've been playing Trivia Crack again recently. You can add me if you're also a loser and still play this game (esmith55987). I got into playing it with my friend. We team up against him mom for trivial duels almost every weekend now. It also makes for a nice use of time during the passing minutes in between classes at school. Speaking of school, I only have 25 days left of high school ever. Speaking of Trivia Crack, I just beat him 6-0.
      On a side note, what do you call the boy that you're basically dating minus the dating? I never know how to explain our connection when I bring him up.

       I only had to be at school for two hours today and that was such a blessing. I woke up at around 8:30am feeling productive and ready to start my day, but after getting some stuff done, I decided to take a nap. I woke up hours later feeling crummy as heck, and that's when I had to drag my butt to school for choir practice. Practice actually went really well, and once we got going, I forgot about how gross I was feeling. However, since practice got out, I have been in absolute misery. I've been sick literally every single day for about the last week and a half. The doctor I see for my autoimmune disease is located in another state, but he thinks I might need to come in for an emergency appointment sometime this week, and missing school is pretty much the last thing I need right now.... oy vey.
       The good news is that beyond feeling awful, everything else seems to be going pretty well. All of the music programs at my school are traveling to a regional school festival this Friday to perform, and I am pretty excited. Even though it means waking up at 3am, I am ready for a break in the routine. Plus, there's this boy in choir who totally has a crush on me, and I get to spend the entire day with gal pals. To top it all off, we're supposed to get back at a reasonable time, so I might be able to do something fun that evening too!
       In addition, I've decided I like my prom dress again. Over the last week or so, I've been seeing a lot of pictures of everyone else's, and they're all sparkly and gorgeous and very "prom-y", and while my dress is pretty, I was really feeling like it was far too simple. I bought my dress in January because it was super cheap, and my goal was to get something that would be "fine," but now that I've started really getting excited for prom, my dress just felt boring. I spent the last week casually browsing sites for dresses, but I tried mine on again yesterday and now I am pumped. Even though it is very simple, I look yummy in it - like hot damn. (This is a classic example of me changing my mind about every little thing at least 12 times.)
      Also, I've decided on a college. Even though I don't have much else figured out beyond that and I'm still not sure if it's where I really want to be, I think it's the best decision for at least the upcoming year. And it feels pretty good to have finally committed to one place.
      And on that note, happy Tuesday to all of you beautiful sunflowers. I hope you're doing well.




Get Sweaty in Style with Carbon38. Shop Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image