MY FAVORITE ELF PRODUCTS


1. Eyelid Primer in Sheer - $1
2. Mineral Eyeshadow Primer in Sheer - $3
3. Shimmering Facial Whip in Pink Lemonade - $1
5. Matte Lip Color - $3
6. 11 Piece Brush Collection  - $30
7. Studio Cream Eyeshadow - $3
8. Studio Blush - $3

     I think a lot of people stray away from ELF because of their low prices. There's an assumption that the low prices must mean low quality, but these ELF primers and brushes are essential to my every day look!


     ELF is currently running their best sale of the year, so I thought I'd put together this quick post to give you a heads up and show ya some of my top picks from their collection! If you're new to makeup, ELF is a great brand to get started with. Though some of their products can be total flops, a lot of them are major steals! Its definitely a brand worth experimenting with. Hurry though cause this deal will only be available today!!!

What are some of your favorite products from ELF?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image