DEAR DIARY




        Hello, friends! It is Thursday! I am in a great mood right now, and I'm not quite sure why; I have a headache and my stomach is very grumpy right now, but I'm certainly not complaining. I think it might be a combination of all the nice weather we've been having and tomorrow being Friday. Fridays are my favorite. I don't have any plans with friends for tomorrow so hopefully I will be able to get lots of things done. Then again, I was thinking about taking my sister to the new X-Men movie... hmmm...



     As an update from my last Dear Diary post, prom happened over the weekend. a It was nothing like what I expected it to be, but I had a really great time. The after-prom hypnotist show was really great, and I got to hang out with a bunch of people I've never really hung out with before. It's made me very excited for summer. Luckily, I only have two short weeks left of school.
     Also, I think I just submitted a job application. (??) It's left me feeling confused and a bit overwhelmed. These life decisions I was so stumped by last week ((((job/college)))) all seem to make a lot more sense right now. I hate how life is so spontaneous like that; it sure is convenient, but I wish I could keep a solid opinion on things too.


     Anyway, how has your week been? Are you looking forward to the weekend?



2 comments:

  1. I just finished a job app for the first time, too. It was really weird and I doubt I'll get it, but at least I sent it out. My week's been good so far, more productive than most. I'm not really looking forward to this weekend though, nothing's really going on. I think next week will be better. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair and hair color is gorgeous :) How do you take care of it?

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image