Shop Review





    I was recently sent these adorable kitty platforms to review. Overall, I am very happy with these shoes! I'm pretty short, so these give me a little boost but they're still super easy to walk in. Much to my surprise, they're also very well made. For only $20, these shoes are very on trend, but they're also very affordable. I've seen this exact pair of shoes circulating the internet for months now, but this is by far the cheapest I've ever seen them for. The sizing is very accurate, and my only complaint would be that they are lint magnets. You can pretty much expect this from anything made out of faux-suede though. Just use a lint roller on 'em and they'll be looking good as new. Click here to get your own pair or check out the entire store!



18 comments:

  1. those shoes are adorable wow, but i can never walk in platform shoes :( saponaceous.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa, those shoes are insanely cute!

    (squidbilly@tumblr, thirstyforsouls@instagram&twitter, daniellabonagura@soundhound)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute oh my goodness o.o

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are so adorable! I might have to get a pair, honestly.
    -blacklightsandqueens.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh these are adorable! So tempted to buy some for myself.
    -augustuswaters.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are too cute but I have feet the size of pterodactyls - standandwaves.tumblr, the rest all have sheabutter in them

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are adorable, I wish they came in flats though
    - Scootypuffsjr.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow lovely - gingerpeanuts.tumblr.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so adorable and I was in need of new shoes! These just might be the ones I get.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have always wanted these shoes, I think their absolutely adorable! -bedazzled-tits.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. omg those are adorbs.

    te--verde.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. i'm starving-and-carving.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those shoes are precious, I love them!

    (I'm Skygemshubby on tumblr, Elaina_Jasmine_Collins on Instagram, Sam Riccio on soundbound, and SakuraRiccio on twitter :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image