Soooo Güd
     The smell of this line is my favorite scent on the planet. I have almost all of these products, and I just adore them. The products not only smell great, but they are also very quality products. I have been using the shampoo and conditioner for about the last year and a half. They keep my hair shiny, but they also never come out looking greasy. The lotions are also super smoothing, and they leave you feeling soft the whole day. The products all range from $5-$12, and you can get them at Target, Walmart, and pretty much every drugstore. They also sell the entire line at Ulta.com. I love these products, and I highly recommend you check out the Güd Floral Cherrynova line.

5 comments:

  1. sounds lovely! I have been thinking about trying this line and now I will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the SAME BRAND ! hehehe, I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I *love* this line, too! It is always on sale or clearance at Target! I think it is made by the same company as Burt's Bees, which I also love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds "product commitment." Teehee :)

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image