If you've been reading my blog for awhile now, then you will probably know that I love the sunglasses from 80spurple.com. They are incredibly affordable while also being super fashion forward. If you're daring, then I would recommend the half tinted sunglasses (3). If you want to be on the safer side, then I would recommend the wayfarers (1), because they will look great on everyone. I am personally in love with these 6 pairs of shades, but there are so many more over at their site. Despite their already super low prices, the website currently has a 15% off discount going on sitewide! Use the code HOLIDAY15 when checking out to receive the discount.


1 /  2
3 /  4
5 /  6



6 comments:

  1. there's another sunglasses shoppe online that I know of thats totally rad! Its www.zerouv.myshopify.com
    their sunglasses are SO cute and they're normally only $10-$15 but the quality is good, too!

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunglasses 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image