Dear diary,
1:54 PM  4/3/13

     Life has been pretty boring lately. The last time I did anything really worth writing about was on Saturday. I've decided to accumulate the last four days into one post, because nothing much has been going on.
     I was going to go boy hunting on Saturday, because I decided I should spend a portion of my spring break doing things like that, but instead my grandparents came to town. I ended up spending the entire day traveling around back roads with them and my aunt. It was pretty awesome. We stopped at many little antique stores and snacked on treats my mother would never ever buy. We stopped in a town called Frontenac, and I found the best tablecloth ever. It has unicorns and a starry sky on it, and it will work perfectly for my birthday "party". I also got this cute little vintage purse in another store. I will hopefully be featuring it in some upcoming outfit posts. I want to start doing more of those. The rest of the day was spent hunting for deer and eagles. I think we spotted over a hundred eagles. My grandma was just marveled by it all, because they were on the brink of extinction when she was young. We got back into town around 8, and they let me pick where we would eat dinner. My favorite restaurant in town is Betty Jo's. Their fries are scrumptious, and they have the best bacon cheeseburger ever. We spent an hour and half there watching about 4 different sports games at once. It was quite entertaining.
     Sunday was Easter, and I really didn't feel that great. I spent almost the entire day just napping. 
     On Monday, I made some money for my upcoming shopping trip.
     Yesterday, I did some blogging and worked on replying to a bunch of businessy emails,
     Today, school started back up. I am very sad about this. Despite not doing anything on my break, it was wonderful. I enjoyed watching way more movies than is healthy and eating soup for every meal. I am currently working on a future DIY project, but it involves a lot of waiting, so I thought I would give you an update on my life. As you can see, not much has happened. Hopefully I will find some plans for myself. Maybe I will also put the recent sunshine to use and take some outfit pictures this week. I can't believe it's already Wednesday. I can't believe it's already April. My birthday is only a week away. This year is going by very fast. 


1 comments:

  1. Personally, I think traveling around back roads with some relatives is some sort of a personality adventure. Sounds exciting!! :D

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image