Rainbow Dreams

      When I was younger, one of my favorite shows was Rainbow Brite. I would watch it every time I got to hang out with my aunt. I'm pretty sure the show was on quite a while before my time, but luckily my aunt introduced me to her stash of VHSs. I've mentioned it in conversations with my friends before, but they had no clue what I was talking about. It was hard for me to believe that not every little girl grew up with star sprinkles in their lives (even my brothers loved the show). I haven't watched the show in forever, but recently it popped into my head for one reason or another. This further inspired me to find cute Rainbow Brite merchandise and write this post.
       Click here for the link to a vintage pencil case and here to see an adorable homemade backpack.

Divider Cute

sweater  image  boots  image  earrings  image  beanie  image  jeans

Divider Cute



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image