image   NYX REVIEW  image

   One of my favorite all-time makeup brands is NYX. I have tried out quite a lot of their products, mostly due to their wonderfulness and even more wonderful price. I own all of the products in this post, so the opinions I am making are well informed. 
Soft Matte Lip Cream: Amsterdam / Addisababa   Extra-Creamy Round Lipstick: Peach Bellini
   I love the NYX soft matte lip creams. The pigmentation is incredible and they smell delicious. They leave your lips soft despite their matte appearance. The one thing I would note is that the colors are way brighter in person than on the website. Addisababa is a bright, bright Barbie pink and Amsterdam is a candy apple red. I would recommend Amsterdam if you have a pale complexion like I do. It really creates a Snow White-esque effect. 

Rouge Cream Blush: Red Cheeks   HD Studio Photogenic Foundation: Nude    Concealer Wand: Porcelain
Nude on Nude
   I love this blush, and I've mentioned it before on here. The color is super pigmented, but I use it sparingly on my cheeks and lips. If you're afraid of the color, you could definitely use it as a lipstain (or just buy a light one). I will definitely be purchasing this product in more colors in the future. 
   I bought this foundation thinking that because it's a little bit more expensive than a drugstore foundation it might be slightly better. In all honesty, I usually just wear bb creams. I don't find that I really need a foundation, and when I wear one I feel like they just make my skin look super dry. I used this product for a little bit when I decided to go to back to foundation for awhile and after my Revlon Colorstay started making me break out. I would recommend this if you have similar problems; if you don't want something that will highlight your dry skin or if you are sensitive to the holygrail Colorstay. Overall, it's a pretty decent product. It has a very odd smell, but it wasn't bad enough for me to take it off. 
    I bought this eyeshadow palette because I didn't want to spend $50 for the Naked palette. It has way more colors, is half the price, and comes with 10 shades of lipgloss. I am happy with this purchase. It has a nice blend of shimmer and matte shades, and it is my go to for eyeshadow. Plus, the lipglosses are fabulous. 

 Comment if you'd like me to review more of my NYX products!
What are your favorites?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image