Photoset


I was in the mood to take pictures today, so I did. I'm sort of in love with this dress. I got it at a Savers over the summer with the idea of wearing it to a winter formal, but being as I didn't go to the same school this year, I have no winter formal! I wouldn't have worn it in the end anyways. It's far too fancy. Not too fancy to wear when you have the house to yourself though, hahah.




The thing is covered in beads from head to toe, and I guess you can't exactly tell from these pictures, but it goes past my ankles. Plus, it really flatters my butt, and I love the draping on the back. It's a lovely dress to prance about the house in. Maybe some day I'll find a public place to wear it .







1 comments:

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image