Dear Diary,
8:10 AM  2/13/13

    Yesterday, I got off the couch. I still haven't been feeling very good, but I decided I should probably get up someday. I took a shower and was going to do an OOTD post, but all the pictures looked super crappy. Maybe I'll try again today or tomorrow. AGH!, tomorrow is Valentine's Day! I'm not quite sure why I'm excited about this. I don't think I'll actually do anything. Oh wait!, I'll be scouring websites for great vday sales. I'm in need of some new clothes.
    I did my nails yesterday.They look super cute.
    Beyond that, I've just been eating and doing school stuff. Exciting week for sure.






1 comments:

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image