YOUR PERFECT WINTER PARTY DRESS

     Whether it's NYE you're planning for or a nearing Christmas party, I'm sure you've got something special to dress up for this holiday season. Plus, with all the great sales going on this time of the year, now would be a fabulous time to pick up something special for yourself! I've been doing a lot of online browsing lately, and I've gathered together some of my favorite picks for you guys! These dresses are knock-outs, and if you're wearing one of these, everyone's eyes will be on you for sure. Let me know which ones are your favorites! I know I'm always impartial to a LBD.







So let me know, 
will you be trying something bold this year (sequins? a plunging neckline?!)
 or are you going for that classic, smoldering LBD look?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image