MUSTHAVES FROM MODCLOTH

     ModCloth is one of my absolute favorite places to shop on the internet. They have clothes in a wide variety of styles and sizes, and everything is always super well made. My ModCloth dresses are my favorite because they last forever! Below, I've compiled some of my favorite new arrivals from their site. If you're thinking of picking something up, be sure to use their Share the Love program to save $15 on your first purchase!

Cat Bag / Backpack / Brown Satchel / Mint Satchel
Pale Bralette / Polka Dot Slip / Polka Dot Bustier / Black Bodysuit
Black Polka Dot Dress / Cobalt Dress / Green Cutouts Dress / Red Dress
heart sweater / hedgehog sweater / dusty cardigan / peach cardigan

Which garment or accessory is your favorite?




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image