THE SUZY BISHOP LOOK


     Wes Anderson has always been one of my favorite directors. The colors and shots in each of his movies are all are gorgeous, and it's hard to not love the characters he crafts. All of them are style icons in their own right, but today I've specifically compiled some Suzy Bishop-inspired outfits for you guys! If you haven't seen Moonrise Kingdom, or if you have no clue who Wes Anderson is, then I'd definitely suggest checking them out! & Don't forget to leave me a comment letting me know what kinds of character-inspired outfits you'd like to see next!



socks  -  dress  -   blue eyeshadow  -  mug  -  black eyeliner



beret  -  yellow bag  -  record player  -  dress  -  lipstick



What Wes Anderson movie is your favorite?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image