15 Dresses + $15 Off

      If you're looking for a great spring/summer dress, ModCloth has got you covered! ModCloth is one of my favorite places on the internet to shop for clothes, and they're always coming out with new, gorgeous pieces. I've picked out some of my favorites, but I'd love to know what yours are too! Oh and don't forget that if you sign up for a new account using this link, you can get $15 off your first purchase of $50!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5
6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10
11 / 12 / 13 / 14 / 15



3 comments:

  1. My favorite dress would have to be the very first dress in the right upper corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the sixth! the black one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're all gorgeous but my favourites would have to be the second and ninth ones.

    ReplyDelete

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image