Photo Diary: 1/21







     Salutations, amigos! How has your week been? It's been a long time since I've posted any of my own photos, but frankly, I'm not sure if many of you really know what I look like so I felt like maybe it was time to put a face with these posts. My selfie game has been pretty dead for the last 6 months, but you can always check out some of my old photosets here. Anyways, it was nice and bright outside so I figure I'd take advantage of the nice lighting. God bless sun light. God bless mascara.
     The first set of photos are pictures from a photography class from earlier this year that I had made into a little book. They're all photos of my sister, and it's really makes me want to get back into taking more pictures again. Maybe I will have to look into that as well. For now though, I think I'm just going to get back to my delicious salad!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image