GIRLFRIEND GIFT GUIDE

     If the What to Buy Your Boyfriend gift guide doesn't apply to you this Valentine's day, then maybe this will be of help. All I know is that I'd be happy to receive any of these pretty trinkets! Just remember that showing someone how much you care about them doesn't require gifts though. A thoughtful card or romantic evening are always options too!
lashes / earring set / black undies / floral earrings / bubble bath / hair bow / heart bangles
red heels / sleeping mask / eat me shirt / pink polish / red polish / lip gloss / naked 3 / lip balm / heart studs
wedges / daisy eau so fresh / gold studs / bralette / scarf / bath bomb / lip butter / shower gel / purse
1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image