HAPPY NEW YEAR??


     2013 was a good year for me. I found a lot of happiness, and I think I grew a lot as a person. I refound my love for art and singing, and I've made many new friends. Even though I have a lot of challenging things coming up in the very near future, I have a new sense of optimism and just general content-ness with the world that I know will help me get through it. Even if your year wasn't that great, I really hope you have a spectacular 2014. Nothing's really going to change when the clock strikes twelve, but that doesn't mean that this year has nothing new to offer. I wish you lots of happiness, health, and new opportunities. 
Happy New Year, folks! - Love, E


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image