JANUARY FAVORITES

January was a great month; I  feel as though I started off my year very successfully. I was blessed with a positive disposition, and I got out of the house a lot. Woohoo!

I love these earrings! I haven't worn earrings for a long time, but I saw these while looking for dresses at Forever 21, and I just had to have them. They were less than $2 at the store I was at, and for that price, who would pass them up. I put these on every time I leave the house. They are also surprisingly sturdy for a Forever 21 accessory.

Grilled Cheese Sandwiches
Seriously obsessed.

It's just very cool and entirely perplexing. And it's not a novel, so click the link and read it.

First Love by Adele 
I have always loved this song, but I feel like I've listened to it a lot this January. I can't say that the lyrics have meant something to me this month; hahahah, no, that's not it. I just really enjoy this song.

I will admit that I have a problem with buying impractical shoes, but I do not regret buying these one bit! I wore them to Target one Saturday afternoon, and it was like I was a whole new person. I could see over all the shelves, and I was a couple inches taller than my mom. Plus, while pushing a cart for balance, I was moving swiftly.

NYX Rouge Cream Blush
I use this as a lip stain and as a cream blush. The color may be rather frightening, but if you used sparingly, it looks really nice. (Red Cheek)

Back to Nature Crispy Wheat Crackers
Yummmmmm. They taste just like Wheat Thins but are so much healthier.


were your favorite things this month???

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© elainalosersmith 2015. All rights reserved.

-

If I used any of your images, and you would like them taken down, please message me.

image